Friday, February 20, 2009

AmHome Riam A vs MaChan~

owww... today school finish... rain heavily... oh man... heavy dao~~~ ahaha tonite is the big game liaw... Riam A vs Machan... ow... evening i slept 1 hour... man... the neighbour woke me up... she moving the vase or wad... scare me... i tot was robbery come my house trying open the door... phew... then... i woke up... it was 4++ sienz... then 6+ i went to lan zhong le....

first match.. PeiMin vs Resident... ow.. close game... but final is PeiMin win lor... so... tml we vs them if we win tonite... woots... juz now game i play till very poor la... sienz... so messy... final score is abt 90+ to 50+? dunno... cant break 100... hmmm... ok talk abt the game....

ok... it's rough game... pushing each other... but... the referee... omg! foul!!! no whistle... no foul then whistle us foul... wad the... kick ur butt man... bo bian la... our coach is been hated so badly by them... so they wan make us lose... but still win... but the 18 de lose... haix... we r the only hope... tml wish the RiamB can beat Machan... if not final vs back again... my arm been hit by some1... now put up my hand also feel the pain... I will pay bak... woot! btw... brendan u dun hav Block dao me hor.... is a Foul!!! lalala.... xD y no come lay up in front of me o? haiyo... make me cant succeed my wish... xD ahaha i remember 1 guy number5 Machan... not even push him hard then he like flying so far... darn u acting... Golden Horse Award is urs liaw...


done...okok... i go bath le...

No comments: