Thursday, April 30, 2009

100th Post~

ooops... didnt realise i hav write 100 times of blog le... xD ahaha... ok... today i didnt go to school... know y? I'm Coughing, Fever, Flu and Sore Throat... and now has a strong Virus call 猪流感.. i think write like this? ahaha and it's the same situation if u got tat virus like me now... but... Doctor said... Miri havent start got ppl affected... Tat cools me down... i was nervous i will get affected.. n now I'm resting resting resting... NO! not resting... need do Sejarah and Geo Kerja Khusus... Monday need passup... and nowadays I realise 1 of my teacher emo-ing liaw... sienx her... happy then so gud... if no mood then who also scold... u follow ur mood teach us then I will follow my Mood study ur Subject! ok.... enough~ i continue type my Project... tata~

No comments: