Sunday, August 30, 2009

DuBeDi DuBeDum~

hehe... todays is Ahad,Sunday, 星期日. yesterday went Parkson for movie with cousin. haha... we keep thiink Up or The Land of The Lost better for tonight. then i tell my bro "let's watch STUPID MOVIE!!!" ahah cause the character got in a movie called 'Step Brothers' tat's a stupid movie also. ok... conclusion. the movie was NICE!!! MUST WATCH~! ahaha

today, no go church.
Reason
1.Lazy
2.lazy
3.LAZY again!
dunno y. i already 1month no go? hmmm...

then today was too late go tuition so no go eat. zhun zhun 12pm reach. but i eat lunch. then 1.30pm alfred ask me accompany him go eat RotiCanai. woohoo~ let's go. ok. the canai is like RambutCanai. Alfred got 2-3 hairs inside the Canai. ahaha then i laugh him. then i eat half got 1 also. oh mi gosh~ then today tuition was absolute FUN. ahaha cause many funny story. teacher make us all HIGH ahaha. then back home play DotA with Ying,Edwin,Yung,Yap,Sam.... ahaha got win got lose. but still fun... today morning i no go Leo Function at Boulevere leh. ahaha dunno got wad fun? did i miss it? ahaha I juz cook my dinner for myself.

Menu:
1.steam fish
2.boiled vegetable
3.white rice

simply but nice. ahahah xD waiting 8pm. DotA is all over my time table. ooops. i no time table... ahaha so... i better do my h/w now... Buaiiiixx!!!!

No comments: