Sunday, October 4, 2009

SMK ChungHua Food Fair 2009

owww... today woke up... it was 9.12am. hmmm then go down.. saw dao parents no go Church also... ben lai i wan go de... but cant wake... then suddenly Ying ask me wan go Food Fair mah... i say me at Senadin wor... he say I GO FETCH U! waiseh... i think he is really crazy. 10.30+ he came my house fetch me... ahaha... smthg like 11am reach SMK ChungHua. i think tis is the 2nd time i came tis school. ahaha. now i realise CHUNG HUA IS SO SO SO SO BIGGG!!!! ahaha.. ok... we meet dao Siang. so he bring us walk walk... first we follow Ying de sis lor... ahah den she say she go somewhr. so we walk ourselves... hoho... first... some1 shout LIEW KIAT YING!!! then he look at her... cei... she say buy her stall de thing... xD den... walk few more steps... LEE GIA HORNG!!!! WAD?! who called me so loud?! ahah i looked... ow!!! PRUDENCE~ if no spell wrong la... ahah she ask me buy. but my hand onli got 1 handphone... no coupon yet. ahaha then walk walk.... saw Ann Ni~ she say go her Prefect stall buy. got Mashmellow she made de... so we follow her... walk walk walk... suddenly small rain come le... ahaha arrive her stall. she take 3 packet mashmellow. FIRSt, i dunno wad's tat. cause is dip into chocolate... then i pay... 1 packet Rm2 kan? i ask her help me tear... She tear le giv bak me... i see... EIII~ 1 book coupon rm10 kan? y left rm2? 3x rm2 is rm6 or rm8? i go ask her... she say neh neh ur fren no pay... but we all pay liaw... suan le bah... then continue walk... hahah see dao alot old frens... but all like dunno each other liaw... ahaha I SAW BRENDAN LOL! ahahah I'm wearing a small backpack... my size so big... 1 small bag... weird lei... ahaha

12pm.... Go tuition liaw... Mdm Agnes ask me y ur pencil case so small and got teddy de picture? i say i use so long liaw... she say need her buy 1 for me tml? ahaha i say no... and siang them say see HIS BAG!!! lol small bag~! then za dao Mdm.Agnes... Eeverything so small... agagaga~

after tuition... went Parkson. saw dao Shuffle competition... lol then go Popular. buy test de pencils things... then go home... too tired... Sleep~ ahah now dunno wan do wad....

No comments: