Monday, November 9, 2009

MAS

WAD IS MAS?! or MARS?! nono is MAS... is Malaysia AirlineS.... i think... IT SUX man... although i take a First Class ticket be4... it juz satisfy me abit... and... 3days be4. i was having an online booking in tat website... then... it Decline my mom Credit Card... wad the hell... 3times reject and banned it. need phone the MAS toll number... 1 300 88 3000... when i phone... sure it is a computerize phone reply thingy... then i choose dao talk with the REAL Person in the phone... her voice was so soft like dying in 4sec... ngam ngam he talk 4sec then giv me listen Advertisement for 10minutes plus. my ear also pain la. u knw wad she said? "hello, !@#E$R%^Y" I CANT HEAR U LA TIKUS!!!! i juz say I WAS BOOKING MY FLIGHT AND IT DECLINE MY CREDIT CARD!!! HOW?!! then she say PLEASE HOLD ON!!!!.... tat the 3 word i can listen to... cause it is louder... lol... advertisement also disturbing... so loud. like i dunno was is MAS? airline la stupid... juz nw i try my Bro's credit card... and WTF happen? Payment in Progress..... waiting and waiting.... Pop! BLANK PAGE!!!! MAHAI LA!!! !@#$%^&* jiak sai... wad should i do nw? my mom say tml go MAS office ask... u cb la... wasting my time... oOo... my fren went MAS office then giv him the expensive price.... internet was RM63 la shit... plus tax is Rm78... my fren say her mom go MAS office ask then the price is RM131+ MAS!!! U REALI KNW HOW TO SCAM MONEY hor? ok enough.... half writing my screen suddenly Blackout... I'm SCARED OLEDI!!!





PS:
MAS Airline PUIIII~ KNS EAT MONEY SHIT FLIGHT....

1 comment:

Kong Bing Leek said...

ur computer sot lah mine no reject credit card no blank page....but the tel thingy..reli sien la the advertisement, at least better than TM..that talk too long will cut off one @@ so dun be so angry abt MAS...