Monday, February 1, 2010

Worrying

Worrying everything... the most i worry is my health... haix... Backbone injured.... changed me alot... now everytime remind myself sit straight up... dun drink cold drink... i'm trying... Hope tis can be cured... plx God, cure me plx!... whenever i having sport... i'm worrying... T.T juz now playing volleyball... i'm delayed... cause when i jump and reached the ground, i'm thinking my backbone is ok or not? everytime jump... everytime worried. hope i'll be fine... competition coming... i juz hope to represent Miri enough... now is school work... the math is very hard for me... since the doc say my memorizing is not tat gud oledi, i'm trying to memorize everything i can... if i forgot anything... plx forgive me... haix... tml going test sejarah... wish me the best! xD i'm trying! and my digestive system is not functioning well... i'm juz 17! how come?! my advice to all... dun take too much cold drink and fry thingy... it can help prevent... Prevent is better than CURE...!

No comments: