Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

hohoho! ok~ day be4 Christmas, i went MegaHotel for staying. 5 friends stay there. My friend get the special room rate! omg! SUPER CHEAP! :D then went to Balcony on 9.15pm. Smokers are packed! Even now my hair still got Smoky Smell! iiissshhhh! And I saw ppl quarreling outside Cherry Berry. Kind of interesting :D I had my HAND stamped with Balcony word. :D wuala! My first BAD MARK! grrrr.... Kinda boring le~ then back hotel was 4am! omg! 7am need wake prepare for church, so... Slept 3 hours. Then morning went church then 1pm went Boulevard for Lion Function, 3pm went Hospital for Lion Function again. :D I'm DYING! But still, I back home around 4pm and watch PPS and play game. I'm dead for sure if I continue play till midnight today! GOT TO GO! CIAoO!~

No comments: