Monday, December 8, 2008

GG

yesterday go work again... ahaha... not bad la... see alot frens thr... working frens... dunno name de... juz hi... hi... how r u... lol... ahaha... then i been pick to serve the VIP... ahah nice... keep catch snake... go 2 round then talk thr le... ahahah... lolx... n ah bao... called me pachukang... ask me in for 2nd round... when wan in kitchen le... he ask me stop... n ask me wad's my name... i say jia hong... he say... aiya... alot ppl call u pachukang... i also call like tat la... za dao! n this time very senang lo... nthg hard... onli see dao brendan n his family... keep playin me... grrr...when cleaning up...Dennis call us line up... lol... line up go back le? no le... he choose new ppl go back first... den tell us... today de gaji not enough... so ask us next week come work get 2 days de gaji... za dao... ahahah... when u all walk bak to the gaji de room... then... my fren took my bag... is empty! onli left 2 handphone... then my other fren de phone(k550i) been stolen... even my shirt! the Action shirt... sienz la... who steal de... kns...
so miss my shirt la... sien la...

then i wear tat working de Eastwood shirt go yam cha with frens... kns de... ahaha...




Pic of the day!... Brendan! u care! ahahah lolx... thx la... stupid de me also wan take...!



today... early in the morning 7am... reali kns... the neighbour de radio on so loud... dut... dut.... * music * now is 7am news report... wad la... so early sleep so early wake me... then i keep on sleeping... dun care... then 9 wake le... ahhaa... then here is me now... xD continue writing if i am fre... xD

No comments: