Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hot Day!

ishhh~... today early morning 7am+ got phone call... wake me up... lolx... then go out eat yi xia then send my bro working then go dental for checking... hoho... xD 1st... went in... abit scary cause 1year+ didn't go for checking edi... ahah... then the dentist helped me check my teeth and start cleaning my teeth... painful... it use 1 sharp sharp de thingy scratch my end of teeth... the gum thr... ouch!!! after tat... he asked me rinse my mouth... when i split it out... the water is bloody... omg... then he use wad thing brush my teeth... lolx... then he help me 补牙... he said got 6 not gud... ouchy~ then onli done 2 left 4 teeth... he ask me come next time... ahhha n the bill is so expensive... rm420 for 6 teeth... ahah xD kick kick kick.. but... is Shell paid... ahaha xD

after tat... i went to library to return book... the worker sit thr ask me... "rambut kamu asal atau pergi buat?" lolx... i say asal... she tell her mate n say "waaa... bagus o?" ahahah xD sot~

this evening... went training... 1st to thr n also last to bak... ishhh~ coach told us today is the last day... happy lo... ahah xD train shooting n dribble n tactics... ahah... now... i'm free!!! ahaha... xD

No comments: