Monday, June 22, 2009

DewanSuara Rehersal

hoho. yesterday fren told me 7.30am must reach. then i tot i can make it. yeah i reali make it like 8am reach. haha. gabriel tell me go first cause he will be late going cause he need go school first. who knows i 7.45+ then go. ouch. and i'm not the last 1 also. and our perform is like 10++ ok. we skip the Board thingy. wanna know wad's tat? ahah Concert come see. ahaha so every1 like. Wad the?! where the Board thingy? lolx. ahaha and 12+ we go eat. after eat me gabriel Yap go cyber at ma Baker there de. opposite imperial. on they way we saw BoardDirector LiuJiuJian. then me yap gabriel SiangKiat Jeremy 1 team. we play dao so happy ah. finish play. spend rm8. then walk bak dewan. on the way. we saw DatoFong. OMG! soi ah. keep saw dao ppl. then when we reach dewan. the air con is off. so we decide go drink Cendol. then me gabriel malcom sikKhin joaan and few more go eat. ahaha finish eat walk bak dewan again. then phone mom come pick me. xD tat's all for today

No comments: