Monday, June 1, 2009

31st May 2009

Today went to KingPark thr play ball again. got 1 SLS de player. ngaidi. so big n tough. i guard him again n again every match. and he is a rough guy also. xD i juz not strong enough my fren. He put me alot CHICKEN WING xD hate it. so hard to compete a 16years old guy meh? and my teammate call me juz dare to play. i juz dun wan hurt feeling nia. wan me play is can. They ready for it meh? haix... and bak home. Ying sms me he tonite go FunFair with his sis. woot. FUnFair worrr... then Ying ask me go Imperial wait him then he bring me to FunFair. but my mom say go Boulevered(Pujut) Shopping thr wait him. ok lur... then Ying 9.30 cai go FunFair. and rm2 for entrance. ahaha. inside was crowded. and many ppl smoking. I HATE IT! all L.A smoke. gesi meh? and me ying and gang of frens walk around the fun fair. and we choose the BIG ROUND BOUNCING SPINNING THING. OMG! i tell u. i stand beside watch them spin. i already freak out. but I PLAYED IT! ahaha it's not tat wad u Imagine IS REALI FUN! keep shout WOOOO AHHHH YEAHHH!!! ahaha xD i found out myself is Crazy while playing. ahaha xD middle thr stand 1 guy keep Shuffle. how he can do it? omg? Gud job man. and come down from the thingy. I was AWAKEn! ahaha then 2nd game. THE FLYING SPINNING UP N DOWN THINGY! omg. tis 1 i shout until wan die a. too FREAKING it like wan make u fly off the seat. fasTT~~~ then slow... then ROCKET UP! slow down... UP!!! down... Up!!! wooottt! ahaha after this my rm10 change de token also finish le. Mum also outside wait me liaw. so i go home lo no play the others game le. i think i have played the most High Games inside le... ahah ty Ying got ask me go... xD

No comments: