Saturday, May 30, 2009

Holidays!

ok... let's start. yesterday night went to AhBu the Urut Service de. xD he say help me check my ankle. OMG 生骨刺!sienx o. cant eat tis and tat, and need wait itself cure. then i go EMart with family. there so many ppl and so dirty place. highly polluted place.

ok. today. wake at 6.30am. not bad hurh. Gud boy must do de thing. then continue sleep till 7am wake. morning was so boring at Senadin ther. nthg to do. then afternoon. I go parkson. YitYin yesterday ask me go de. who knows. sms him no reply me de. haix. and go dao parkson see dao alfred and clement go in thr. then i saw Siang. so me and him lepak lo. then meet dao Alfred at Cinema thr. then i follow alfred liaw. me Fred ShaRon n Fang keep walk lai walk qu. and n alfred keep tio ppl AND1. buy tis and tat and walk here n thr. woot. then we watch Night In The Museum at 2pm. wow. so crowded ah! parkson full of ppl. ChungHua Riam and got alot L.A. la. xD ahah. then i eat at MarryBrown 2 times. wuuu. bankrap liaw lor. i had alot of fun today. and went bak home then straight go KingPark thr play basketball. ahaha. now tired and no mood dunno y ah. suan le la. xD

okok... recap... Samuel ask me write abt him. xD okok. i saw him at MarryBrown. with a gang of frens. ahaha. bad o him. got earin and spiky hair. and same phone as alfred lagi. reali like paikia liaw... i scare a!



MarryBrown's Chicken Porridge



MarryBrown's Chicken Burger



Day In The Cinema



new Logitech wireless Keyboard and Mouse xD

No comments: