Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bad Mood my frens...

yesterday went to senadin there de house for printing project after tuition... then smthg like 11+ then sleep... tat night! BIG BIG RAIN!!! BIG BIG WIND!!! stupid... the rain get in my window and make the floor wet... but i dun realise when i reali cant stand the noises... then i go close window... and saw floor is wet! wad la... I'm so so so tired... still like this play me... Jiak Sai ah... =.= then morning 6.30 wake... cant even wake a... wan sleep... but must wake liaw if not late for school.

at school, all ppl ready project liaw expect fews. wad the hell. dunno who say all havent do and today Done at thr... Shit la... then, Sej test. Shit... teacher help others check ans but like so 不爽 check mine... MA DE! then recess time, meeting at library. This make me REAL MAD! Miss Voon ask me "tis Sunday got free time go practice for concert mah? eh, ur basketball finish le? " and tat !@# teacher( not gonna say name ) she said " aiya, no time den dun care him la we go" LANGSUT LA U! ma de... call me go meeting and talk like this... all because of some1 BackStab me. Fucker~ reali sienx liaw. whole meeting thr i most quite liaw. I hav nthg to say. and the whole day school i very bad mood. haix... I hope I can get rid of this...

1 comment:

hui rou said...

mai juak mai juak =D
that person who backstab u really never kena before . haiz