Thursday, May 28, 2009

1more day

owww... tml is last day for the test. all the way, i heard my Science UEC objective 40/60. not bad hurh. n science PMR onli get 75. sienx a. At least i heard my Sejarah Past le. my BM essay 91/110. happy abit. xD tml test Geo and English PMR. let's bring it on! ahaha. plx fast fast finish test a. I wan HOLIDAY. wan go Kuching lei. so anxious. xD my 2nd time go out without family but frens. Yeapi~ Gud Luk in test a~ last day le. Chiong abit.

4days no on9 liaw wor. not bad. Test makes me headache and tired a. and time given for the test is like 3times extended. giv so much time for wad? such a waste. ishhh. always sleep at class better than go home study hurh? stupid school. and y i cant go to my mail? ishhh!


yeah finish Lubricate my Rubik's cube.... now spin smooth like a Spinner~

No comments: