Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stupid Day~

Hmm... early morning 6+ wake up... see phone... still early... then continue Piggy Job.. then... Suddenly, someone phone my house. Wakes me up. Then i take my phone see. It's 7.30, Oh My. LKY comin. Got 2 msg from him, asking me wake le mah? ahahah xD then go downstair, ready up. like 8++ he came my house. My laptop and desktop ready to play. we play like 1 match of DotA and Jia Chong came. oh my. then we 3 take turn play SDO. Meanwhile, Wasabii msg me ask me wan SDO boh? then i call her come play lor. n every match she ate us. Bully Bully. ahaha xD

then, 10.45 smthg, after ate, we go school le. Cause i got competition. ahaha xD when i reached, I'm blur. Dunno wad to do. Hopefully, next next game is my game. Can be awaken. ahha xD when my game start, I play well. I GUESS ahaha... 2nd period, my knee been knock by ppl. OMG! i straight ask Meng Chuan substitute me. Then i go to bench and keep on 插脚... hope is call tat in chinese... ahaha xD then, 4th period, i go in play again. I'm happy i can Intercept 1 ball. Woot. hardly a Dummy like me can do it. yeah!!!

and now... I'm at home... Tired. xD ok now... TO BE CONTINUE!



Here CONTINUES!!!!

smthg - smthg ahahah Win by juz Onli 1 Point! both side like wan fight each other... ok... Sorry for everything... hmmm... YawKhion juz phone me... say sorry o juz now... lolx... aahah I admit i was rough juz now... but everytime i do rough thing i fouled! wad? lolx. i felt disappointed although i win. It's no fun at all. juz hurting each other's feeling. i hate this play. But it's over. ok? dun think bak...
Ok... injuries~ my chest been ChickenWinged! and... i know i dun even rebound the ball but I SLAP THE BALL AWAY!!! when on the way home, i think, Y I SLAP THE BALL AWAY?! Y DUN I JUZ TAKE IT AND SHOOT?! ahaha xD ok for now... later might go parkson eat eat ahaha... xD

No comments: