Friday, July 31, 2009

Game3

W I N ! so happy now. but. my face tio slaped. my tears flowing. i jump and wan take rebound. and suddenly whole thing gone dark! *PIAK* I was lying on the court and shouting covering my eye~ and i heard ppl shouting. Referee!!! and *Buzz* and alot ppl touching me. HOLYSHIT! i even heard Yit Yun called my name. and when i open eye. everything was blur. and my tears are non-stop flowing. and everyone ask me Ok mah?! i juz gives Thumb Up. xD hahah... Continue the game. i try hook 2 shot in front of Number12(bintulu nation player) hahah miss. lolx. but i try my best liaw. and shoot some. ahaha. Jun and MengChuan did Well! 3point. rebound. 2point. defend. haha.. I'm like dreaming. playing with National Players and Sarawak players. I'M FEELING GUUD! hahaa. GOOD GAME!

Mood BOOSTING TO 110%!

No comments: