Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm so Kind

ahaha... today. i finally play some basketball again. got run. got shoot. got rebound. got cut. got roll. got box out. yeah. but for 10minutes play with ah quen them, after 10minutes u can see me exhauted sitting on the bench thr drink water and talk liaw. ahah 2weeks dun hav tis kind of life liaw. still remember last time. everynight training. run run run. arrrggg now? study sleep study sleep. juz like pig. today i did a very very kind thing. guess wad. at Mr Thoo tuition. opposite me got 1 boy tell teacher he no bring pen come. then Meng Chuan beside say onli got 1 pen. others like looking each other dun wan borrow. then i go to my lovely pencil box then pulled out a G-TEC! wad the hell. onli pen tat is extra i got. then i borrow him. i say out. Uiseh. G-Tec wor!!! ahah teacher and and my fren all laugh thr. xD Do You Borrow G-Tec(brand new) to Unknown? ahaha xD I DID! ahah

No comments: