Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Jailed!

lolx. today whole day at school decorate school. the banners are Me Siang Alfred Christopher do de. ahaha tml u all see.. so sexy. xD okok. today evening i bak home then after eat i go BALAI! for wad? ahah for reporting lost ic. lol. i say i lost IC at Servay at Pelita thr de. put in pocket it drop. then she type the report. she asked me form wad. i say form 3. then IC all thr type out. Report out. read read xia. EI!!! AGE: 15! wad? lol form 3 age is 15? lol 930321-13-**** is 15 years old. U ROCKS! POLICEGIRL! ahaha then go do IC de place. ok inside crowded. and the counter. she(malay) say need pay rm110 for make IC. wad the hell. If u dun wan pay rm110 then pay rm 20 or rm10 if u fill tis form. but is go school get a report from the school. WTF. like u dun believe me i'm a student? DAMN U! then now need wait monday. STUPID POLICE! very stupid ah them. then go home. Hiao Po find me. ahaha dun wan tell u who is she. ahaha onli 2 ppl know. lalala. i cheated her i say Police come my house hand-Cuff me bring me go balai. SHE BELIEVED! ahah boom Yeah~ ahaha tat's all for today. xie xie ni~

No comments: