Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Day School

it Sux!!! the new shoe making me pain!!! sienz... and go find MDM Wee... for the free loan books... she ask me wad can i do for u... n i show her... she straight ask other parents wad can i do for u... wad the... kns la... and the assembly was so so so hot... and i'm so sleepy... keep wanna sleep onli... my eye whole day is like wanna celebrate Closing Ceremony... ahah haix...first day at canteen... when i put in wallet to pocket... then knock dao 1 girl (mandy) ahaha... she xia dao keep say soli... i juz realise hit dao her... ahah xD soli o... xD first day skool nia o... bro promise me early come fetch me... 5.30+ then i phone my bro... he say mom juz come fetch me... man... first day skool onli... i'm like feeling no mood study... wad lah! knot!... must go on!...
hmmm... Vivian!... Hope you can pei us in riam lo... if go thr le... must +U o!

No comments: