Saturday, January 3, 2009

Deadly Injection in My Mouth

hmm... ring ring! 2.30pm... ready go for dental le... reach thr... 2.45pm... wait till 3.15pm... n the nurse or wad call... call me in... OK!... i'm nervous! my jaw always pain after dental... hmmm... first get in... sit the chair... wow... when he check for 10sec? then straight take smthg pointy... INJECTION!!! he say need some injection... first... my right side thr... abit pain... then MIDDLE!!! omg... he say... this will be a little bit pain... please hold on... xD ahaha wad the... when the needle went in... my tear start drop... u cant imagine the pain! then the left side... done... wait... then my mouth is numb... whole operation take 1hour? ahah xD then come out.... my nose also numb de... waiseh... i felt like not myself... then my mom took me to BATA!!! BUY AND THROW AWAY store... thr is no size for me... GG!! SIZE12 de like robot shoe de... reali kns looking de... i straight dun wan n go le... xD ahaha then go imperial... lea center... no size... then go F2 Footwear thr... yea... size no.44 fit fit... dun K... juz buy... when i walking out... i saw the person i wanna find... but i dunno him... i think is his fren doing the F**King thing... he is wearin my Action shirt tat been stolen long ago... i dun care him la... he so *LUCKY* pakto with 1 MALAY LapTouPo... he is lucky rite? malay girl... oh well... then went to BACK to School there de... beside Sing Lian... hmmm... i juz know i buy smaller size shirt edi... n there was so much ppl... all last minute... not bad... xD ahah... now feeling better in my mouth... ishhh~ i hate Injection... xD


Dota场上谁给我们支援, 华人 ;Dota场上谁给我们勇气,华人 ;Dota场上谁给我们讨厌. 马来人 : Dota场上谁给我们信心,马来人(feeder);有了Butcher,杀猪杀得痛快

nice mah? ahaha fren send me de...

No comments: