Sunday, January 4, 2009

insert 2 Token for PMR

okok... tml start skool... juz like playing the game machine... 2token in... then start my game... when game over need token to continue... haix... now thinking wanna go CH... cause... my class... ouch... better dun say... haix... who can accompany me study hard together...??? haix... I'm Lost!!! i dun think so much abt this first...

today morning... wake up at 7.30+ then come down... n i felt headache... then my mom ask me go sleep lo... then i go upstair sleep again... smthg like 10++ then wake... but i 11 then come down... i straight tell my mom go out eat la... lazy at home eat... then 12+ mom bring me out eat... come bak home then play comp till now... haix... i'm so sleepy... n not feeling well... when playing dota... who know see dao KiaGo(straightA..Sot) n Jon... ahah then play together... now so so so sleepy... haix...

new crazy song tat my God-Mom(ann ni) ask me Download for her ahah xD... listen liaw will high de o... ahahah so prepare~


国王皇后-大嘴巴

No comments: