Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lion Dance

Lion Dance practice has ended... GG! i think alot ppl are not yet ready... xD okok... i hav a lot h/w now... everyday not in class... sienz... y am i doing this... n go train lion dance... duhhh... =.= n today play basketball... my ankle... right side... almost sprained again... walao eh.... almost... juz few degree more n i will CRY! i step on my frens foot when i jump... phew... now got abit not feeeling ok de ankle... hope it will be fine lo... xD ok... juz now got ppl ask me go for the Volleyball training... cause competition coming... ow... is hardly ppl ask me go training le... lolx... but i tell him there's some1 reject me in the team... xD n he keep ask me go... i try go lo... enough for today? tml is last day school for CNY le... are you ready!!! xD ahaha... nice lo... holiday... but i busy Lion Dance o... xD

No comments: