Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eye Dotting ceremony~

LAWLS!!! okok... today... not feeling so gud... because... last nite ate something tat allegic... but... i ate it... tat's y! i eat the Big Prawn! and the Big Crab! waiseh... nice but now my lips got abit thingy pop out... dunno wad is tat... it make me so ichy... xD ok... and yesterday... landslide happen... 2 guys are dead cause of tat thing... sad...

today morning... after assembly... then my frens come to find me... ask me go to hall... n without reason... then i told them after math class then go... see i so obidient ah... xD when i go there... they juz wan to pray for the goodness of dunno... lolx... i 'Amen' d... so no do tat thing... juz stand beside... n talk... xD then... alfred Ho~ my classmate... ( shuai Ge) ahaha xD he ask me wan be Peter d 狮尾 mah... then i say sure... y not... xD ahaha and... it was a bad dissicion!... 1year no lion dance... result... back pain... kao beh... i almost die inside... xD so hot... man... i'm wearin a school uniform! n no shirt to change... then... it make me headache then i go back home le... now... very sienz xD

No comments: