Thursday, January 1, 2009

Farewell Camp!!!

hmmm... farewell camp juz ended... xD fun!!! haha... 1st day... is normal bah... nthg special... xD but i sleep on the sleeping-bag... ngaidi... si beh hard ah the simen floor... cant sleep nicely... n so cold... xD ahaha... 2nd day is the Fun game... keep play water, powder, water balloon... i hate tat powder stuck in my hair onli... so hard to wash away n my shirt also powder de... xD then night time we eat at our church below de cafe... ahaha... xD... n saw my fren(ah how) working thr... xD ahah... then 9-12... then at 12 we countdown n go step the balloons in the middle... but i no go la.. xD onli 15 been picked de... then we go n play the Mafia(杀手) for me is fun lo... can play together like 20ppl cooperating... but... the new comers like so shy... dunno wad to do de... ahaha xD n i always be the Werewolf... Killer lo... xD KILL KILL!!! ahaha... then 3am... like 85% ppl all go sleep le... xD ahah n some ppl say i scare sleep liaw tml wont wake up... LOL! ahaha then i continue play Uno with them till 5am... then my fren JunHow... man... he make me no place sleep... he sleep my sleeping bag~ shao~... then i sleep on floor... pity... n cold sia... 7+ i go out sleep at table... xD then my teacher wake me at 8+ and ask me use the BELL wake them up... waiseh... *cling cling cling* sell ice cream ah... xD ahaha... n giving prize time... we get 3rd out of 4... not bad la... n Bye Bye for the Form5 students... xD hope u all happy happy de... xD

10.30 + back home... 1st! HANDPHONE!!!! my fren ask me dun bring... cause he say teacher will keep it no let us use... who knows!!! first day keep... then 2nd day giv them bak edi... ishhh~ 3days!!! but i tahan o... lol... saw my handphone 27+MSG... omg... not bad... xD then play game la... till 12+ then i go sleep... when woke up... everything was dark!!! lol... night time? yea~ 7++ edi... ahaha xD my time upside down again? nonono!!! i dun wan o... ahaha xD... and i heard a bad news! Parkson on Fire! GG~ no cinema liaw lo... sad~

Wish You All Happy New year bah... today still 1/1/2009 hor? a new year for me... and a new exam waiting for me PMR!!! ahaha xD lol... hope i can study hard... Pray pray... dun keep play game le... xD ahaha...

No comments: