Friday, November 7, 2008

Award Giving

today was the Award Giving day... oh my... nervous in the beginning... but... still ok bah...
be4 goin stage... the teacher in charge LanC me n my fren... I ask May i go toilet? she say after this speecher... ok... i wait... then next speecher... May I? she say next first...n if u go now... u no need take bintang... wow!!! kick o... Bitch Teacher! then starting line up going up take Bintang... lol... i ask... may i go? she say gogo... but 1 onli... =.= hahaha...then... line up n go on stage... yipelala~~ i bow like 80-85 degree... ahaha not bad le... pass! ahah lolx... n walk to Miss Chan to pin my Bintang... woot... but lo... she Jio me... she ask " eh... ur hair is like de ha? no go make de?" i say "yaya... hahah" she say" can exchange wif my hair mah? i wan ur hair o!" omg... ahaha i juz keep smile... ahaha stupid questions! ahahah lol lol...

alot of frens get super Star! ZOMG!!! cool man... i juz simple little star... gling~! ahah lolx... not enough their Super Star shinny le... ahaha... nvm la... i juz study like a student... doin nthg... haed to get Super Star... ahahah... lol... hmmm... wad's more today? think tat's all... i'm sleepy enough... later need tuition again... aduidui... ahaha... so... i go bath first la... Stp here for now! Take Care...

2 comments:

Xiao Qiang aka Cockroach said...

Who so GG?
Tell me i go lecture him/her..

GiA HoRnG said...

u say le? ahah