Friday, November 28, 2008

Bored

early in the morning... my mom wake me... cause yesterday my fren last minute told me no go out gai gai liaw... sienz... then very early wake up... adui... then... go downstair... alone~ T.T... then... play computer... oh my... today play DotA with Wasabii le... lolx... She is Pro... read properly... is SHE!!! i never seen a girl can play DotA so pro man... ahahha keep it up!!! ahaha... lolx... then... in the afternoon... my mom early early cook poridge for mie... n ask me eat for lunch... the poridge is juz carrot... adui... she ask me wan fry egg then u go fry urself... i'm so lazy... then i juz put kicap n stuck in my mouth... yuekss! ahaha then i bring my bro lappy(laptop) went my room... on air corn... sui ah~ then... fall asleep... lolx.. wake up jiu almost 6 le... lihai de me...

now i know readin blog is reali useful! can know ppl more... n wad happen also know... if i no read it i might dunno it for long time... ahah but now i know... but i'm not gonna tell u!... muaaahahah... now waiting bro take away fried kueh tiaw... yummy... fast come bak la... sienz o... ahahha

No comments: