Sunday, November 16, 2008

Working

oh my... today is my working day... but last nite sleep dao so sweet aahah... hmm... today morning still went lan zhong play play... so tired... n evening was the big day! ahaha

man... since i'm a curly hair boy... it sux sometimes but it also rox...! ahaha lolx... when i go there... my fren ask us wait at the security there... aahha but never think dao my fren will come working with us... ahah... lolx... the supervisor( Dennis) command everything de... ask me do a stupid thing... push the table to the water supply there... then... row call... ahha he say... wad's ur name? i say 佳鸿... but he tot is +鸿... lol... n he ask me to be the Runner leader(the food server) omG!!! he say cause my hair most easy to know de... lol... ok... fine... ahaha... work work..! darn tired... very shit!... my leg n arms starting to cramp oledi... haix... but finally work done... phew... but i sweat like under a rain... ahah... the working place alot of LA(LaKia) smoke here n there... lolx... smelly si ren... lolx... first time work mah... dunno them also.. then work work work... then we start smiling to each other n helping le... ahah lols.... then we keep play liaw... ahah then now is working fren lo... i think... ahaha not bad la... they r friendly as Jocelyn(help me get vaccancy) said... ahahah... nice... but very hard work neh!... it make me die... my knee... my hand... all giggling now... shao~... ahhaa... the money we get also very few... although we keep serve food... and the LA keep slacking... drink water... i wan go drink also no time... the supervisor keep callin... fast fast... haix... bo bian.. leader mah... ahah lol...

n thx to all the frens who support me bah... thx o... ahhha the Supervisor Word of The Day... here comes... 菜都还没有出,要我吊你们哈? ahahah... kick kick kick

hmm.... now is 2am oledi... haix... juz bath finish... every1 like sleeping le... i also tired... haix...

No comments: