Sunday, November 23, 2008

Canada Hill

muahahah... today went climb canada hill again... but very late then go lo... like 6pm? ahaha lolx... so slippery ah!.... my dad slip... n his hand alot scratches... lol... n my bro... exhausted like wad... keep breathe in hard.... ahaha we climb 3 4... n 5 i wan continue my mom say so dark le... dun la... then we all go bak lo... haix... my bro 2 fren like also exhausted some... but not me... muahahaha... i'm so strong... lol pui!!... ahaha... man... when walking bak... my bro told my mom his heart hurt... my mom scold him everyday eat no exercise... haha... funny... ahaha... now my knee got abit pain eee... dunno y... haix... dun tell me the pain come bak again... oh my... dun!!! i juz realise my knee got 1 big black black de bruce... omG~ hmmmm... bo feel la... bored si... nothing to do de... waiting Eastwood de Supervisor replying msg... sienz... so long... ahahah... nevermind... wait slowly...


omG!... juz now go Maksim eat... beside parkson de... the food like shit... the meat is like chewing gum... go die la... charge so expensive again... it sux!!!

No comments: