Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exicted!!!

woohoo... today morning go Lan Zhong... dunno wad i play dao... very lan o... sienz... cause today early early 6 ++ woke liaw... ahaha... n when i reach there... n ppl start smoking in front of me... adui... smelly si ren! haix... bo bian la... alot ppl smoke... i also dunno how... =.= cause my old fren lai de... hahah... when playin... my mouth been knocked by 1 ppl by his elbow... kick kick kick... xD bleed awhile nia lo... heng... ahaha small kes...

n juz now... i went to Canada Hill follow church de... Borneo Adventure... woot! ahaha... we climb 3 4 5... i success all... wakakak... n number 4 liaw few ppl walk out le... ahaha lolx... i still continue... N the mosquito like whole kampung come for u de o... knot stop!... kao beh... i ask my teacher borrow me spray... spray my leg... cause i wear short pants... because i first time moh... ahahah n the mosquito like flyin around me onli ahahah... the adventure is fun lo... talk talk laugh laugh... ahaha... who wan go climb again call me ya... ahah so fun !!! ahahah

till here la... i go bath... the spray de smell yueks ahaha wan wash away... also many mud on my leg... ahaha... buaiix~

6pm now... haix... juz now juz quarrel with my fren... haix... juz 1 stupid reunion cancel... n the organizer think i'm wrong... i'm aint wrong... now reali no mood at all... n my fren chu mai my other fren... haix... y like this... arggg! this world is changing alot... sins r surrounding us... haix haix...!!! y!!!!

No comments: