Friday, November 21, 2008

Unlucky

hoho... last nite sleep not veli well... dunno y... keep wake up in midnight... ahah... air corn too cold? nah... no reason... today so so so sleepy... ahahah... after breakfast... i went up to the room... n when i use the Hotel Card to the door... nthg happen... i startin nervous... oh my... am i going to the wrong room o wad?i keep on trying but... nthg happen... then i take lift down... then wait mom come... hopefully not for long... mom came... n i said to her... my mom say my dad has check out so like this lo... so she use her Hotel Card... it works.. ahah phew~... ahaha...

after tuition break... me JiaChong KiatYing did a reali stupid thing? ahha buy a 1litre Milo drink... like the soya bean those thing de... cardboard packing de? ahaha... me n jia chong drink so much... then felt like wan Da Bian liaw.. ahahah... then throw away... man... no next time liaw... ahaha rm4.50... throw rm2 liaw... ahahah...

today's training... we tot is the last day... but coach ask us still wan... sure I say yes... ahahah Yeah baby... ahahah... today de training still ok la... die onli mah... ahahah.... n i today giv ppl eat SteamBoat(Block) le... fun... ahahah... the most happy de thing is... when i jump up... my fren Bang me... then he fall on floor... i still safe landing... ahaha... cool le... IRON MAN ah me... ahahah Die Wan Face de me... ahahah

enough bah... ahaha lazy write le... btw.... Tomolo Mega Cup final... AmHome vs Kingsar... if no wrong... 7pm start final le... all must see o... ahahah

No comments: