Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Test Over... but not for mie!!!

Today is my skool last day of the TEST!!!... but not me... cause... yesterday i was so sick.. then didnt go for test... now still hav a bit headache... sienz... tml still need go skool for the replacement for my TEST!... aduidui...

Today... my class de ‘搬花’ go bak JohorBharu liaw... ahaha... gud la... less 1 more girl spoiling the class... hahax... but... her 手下(a BITCH) say me... firstly... i call the girl in front of her close the curtain cause is very sunny n bright... n THE BITCH always close the curtain n today dunno period o wad dun wan close... ok... i call the girl close... n i smile... THE BITCH say... 笑。。笑kia ah... waaa.... ok... Nevermind... i know u will break wif ur BF soon... i so hope tat day come... i can say u...哭。。哭po ah... xD i'm waiting... u wait me... i wont forgiv u this...

till here bah... lazy write... need prepare tml de test le... buaiix all... xD

No comments: