Sunday, November 16, 2008

workin is FUN

WOOTS :D worrkkiinnn is FUNNN :D muahahahahaha , though i sound evil . x)

omg! this first sentence is So Not Me Write de... but need thx you for helpin me ah...! ahahah thx u here... enough bah~ should i mention out? hmm... dunno bah... later she famous liaw... muahahah... okie bah~...

although tis is not i write on 16Nov de... cause i called my fren help me simply write n i edit it cause i juz wan the time on the blog is 16!... ahhaa hope after i edit le will be same as 16! ahah...

i so remember the Supervisor(Dennis)yesterday working de... ahaha... 菜都还没有出,要我吊你们哈?
today... 2am sleep... 6am wake up... go upstair sleep... 7wake up again... then ask ppl fetch us go Food Fair... ahaha... when i went there... it was so hot!... ahah damn hot... for me la.. i always sweat alot de... ahaha yesterday Eastwood working i sweat the most bah~ like swimming tat wet... ahaha... n my fren told me u yesterday sweat like wad... omg... ahahah hmm... food fair... nthg special... bored some... so... i use rm10 de coupon buy 1 chicken wing from Mr Wong(Chinese teacher) de stall... he say no buy no giv face... ok lo... ahaha... Mr Wong.. dun angry ah! ahahah then... rm10 i giv my class de stall n take 1 drink onli... wow... it worth so much o... ahahah then.. last rm10 i giv my fren... o count as working fren bah... juz met yesterday working... ahaha... n today he at there be celcom seller... oh my... yesterday juz work so hard... today he can work like this again... so cool o him... ahaha... he is such a gud guy lo... ahaha... then me n frens start walking to opposite Imperial de CyberCafe... then... it say full!... lol... then we walk to Imperial n take taxi to Pelita de MCC... rm12... ouch... the taxi driver say we small kid need pay more cause no need earn money got money... kao~... after playin in Cyber... i ask them go roti canai... then go lo... ahaha yummy... then walk to fren house... muahaha... then i ask mom fetch me bak... on the same time waiting... i watching her sis play SDO... omg... she rox!... so pro... ahahah... back home... i use my bro laptop on bed... keep msn then sms... suddenly fall asleep... from 5 sleep to 8 muahahah then suddenly wake up... my phone juz beside me n keep Msn sound... cause msg come... like 5 - 6 times... make me wake... then i look it... omg 12 msg... lolx... ahaha after tat i nthg to do then go Friendster see see... who knows... Friendster sot jor... friends gone... muahahah... kelian kelian... ahahah


ok... till here bah... ahahha... working is so fun... need 配合 my fren giv de title... ahahah thx again!

No comments: