Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Day of School

today i late for skool... ahaha... stand in front of the students assembly there... talking with Jason Yap... lolx... ahah n his class de students talking... n i ask him... Jason Yap... ur class students talking ah... he straight go call them quiet... muahaha... i'm so bad!! ahaha lolx...after assembly i go Mdm Wee(principal) office n ask her help me sign for the Book Loan next year de... she straight say my hair long... knot sign... wait u cut first... lol... when i walk out office... i saw my form teacher(Miss Jill) i tell her Mdm Wee dun wan sign for me because my hair... Miss Jill ask me, my hair whr got long? i said i dunno also bah... sienz... then i go to find Mr Richard(principal)... can help me sign? he keep check me wheather i'm in good uniform and other things... and he so ****... n call me cut my hair a little bit first... ****~! a little bit better dun cut la... go die la better... 2 ****ing principals!!! so angry... i prefer next year then sign la... mafan si ren!... then i go back class... saw then play Co Dai Ji o wad... i juz learn play... then it's fun ahaha... win all onli lose 1 time... ahah... lolx...

Wooosh...~ skool end... hapi lo... but lo... holiday is booked everyday gua... tml wan rdy go work liaw lo... EASTWOOD!!! I'm comin??!! ahah not sure i can tahan it... ahah the plate si beh heavy ah!... ahah 3pm-1am... omg... hope the salary also high lo... muahahah... work work..~ get some experience on working bah... ahaha... I'm rdy... get much much rest ready for tml bah... ahaha jia you jia you!...

ahah stop here first... later go watch competition... AM Home !!!

No comments: