Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Can Fly!!!

yeapi!!!!... today... ish.... my... day.... I can Fly! woot... finish test le... the result also cant see de la... adui... lol lol...

today... rehersal for the award thingy... so long... n hot!... adui... juz walk 1 time need waste so long time... sienz... tml get award liaw lo me... wear smart liaw ahahah... but onli 1 bintang... ceh... ahaha useless 1 la hor... ahahah lolx... 1thing... make me angry today... 1 fcking teacher... the chair havent been arrange properly... n she say... u simply move the chair later i call u arrange bak...(with fierce voice) n say I remember ur face... no need run... oOo fck off bitch!... u such a BITCH>>>!!! CB... RRSS like dog skool... tat's y sit beside me de fren(Ivy Ting)... told me... this skool very DOG!!!... fck... reali DOG!!!

after skool... me Alfred Lifen Raymond n 1 prefect... Dunno name... psps... ahahha... playin so crazy... tie ppl to the bas stop there... wakakak... the victim was alfred... fun... lol... ahahah... n got 1 girl... very kolian lo... we play play... she like scare us walk futher away... ahahaha i say soli here o... psps... ahahah... Now!... i am free.... ahahah but also nthg to do le... sienz ... ahahaha... onli know I CAN FLY!!!... but lo... SzeHui say no her i cant fly... sad lo me... ahahah

tat's all... ahaha i go bath le... juz bak from skool.... hot hot... ahahah

2 comments:

Xiao Qiang aka Cockroach said...

Maybe due to me not around in school anymore?
I miss RRSS man.. GTW wanna go back lo.. Haix...

GiA HoRnG said...

hahha... fast fast bak o... ahaha RRSS goin down...! headshot!